Sorry! Webinar is over.
You can join the next webinar scheduled on 19thNovember 2019 on OpenJDK and IBM Runtimes for Business by Mulrali K Veeravalli,Offering Manager, Application Platform and Runtimes IBM
OpenJDK and IBM Runtimes for Business
Register for this webinar to address your concerns around using IBM Runtimes for Business as a viable option:
- As a development organization with a variety of enterprise applications, how should I determine what Java I have, and how should I evaluate which instances need support for security updates?
- What considerations do I need to address when migrating from Oracle Java to AdoptOpenJDK?
- Do I need IBM Runtimes for Business for IBM products that embed a Java runtime?
- Is electronic problem submission and voice problem submission included?
- Will I be charged just for installing OpenJDK on my work laptop?
- Do I have to pay for support for every installation of my Java runtime environment?
- Do I need to pay for support for every single instance of my OpenJDK runtime?
- Can I get security patches and updates for OpenJDK runtimes that aren’t under a support contract?
- Will I continue to get free security updates for my Java runtime environment?
Date - 19th November 2019
Time: 11:00 IST
Murali K Veeravalli
Application Platform and Runtimes IBM